We are open to accept books, stationaries, school dress for poor children. We are ready to collect from your door also....
We distribute these books and all stuff by scheduling certain events...generally twice in a calender year...
A child-friendly nation that guarantees the rights and protection of all children.
CHILDLINE will reach out to every child in need and ensure their rights and protection through the four Cs,
- CONNECT through technology to reach the ‘last mile’
- CATALYSE systems through active advocacy.
- COLLABORATE through integrated efforts between children, the state, civil society, corporate and community to build a child friendly social order
- COMMUNICATE to make child protection everybody’s priority
Ayaat Foundation role in CHILDLINE
Ayaat Foundation has been working in the programme as a ‘Collaborative Organisation’in Almora district of Uttarakhand. Ayaat Foundation shall functions as the call centers for CHILDLINE. Ayaat Foundation has been working 24 hour and respond to calls that are received on the 1098 CHILDLINE service. The collaborative organization is provided with a center coordinator who manage a team of 8 person that respond to calls and intervene in emergency cases.
The role and function of CHILDLINE collaborative organization is as under:
- Responding to calls received on the CHILDLINE 1098 on a 24/7 basis.
- City mapping to identify high risk areas where vulnerable children are found
- Intervention and case follow- up on a daily basis.
- Awareness and outreach in the community on a daily basis.
- Monthly open house with children who are users of the CHILDLINE service and to understand issues that concern them
- Internal meetings once a week to discuss cases and follow up.
- Set-up and coordinate activities and meeting of the CHILDLINE Advisory Board in locations where a nodal organization is absent.
Child Protection Issues
- Abuse & Violence
- Child Labour
- Conflict with Law
- Child Marriage
- Without Parental Care
- Street Children
- Birth Registration
- Armed Conflicts
- Drug Abuse
- Girl Child
- HIV – AIDS
- Missing Children